Friday, February 4, 2011

"FRIDAY NIGHT PIZZA"

Hey...it's Friday and "Super Bowl Weekend''...what more could we ask for? Today's recipe will make sure you "score" with your guests. If you've already made my homemade spaghetti sauce you're half-way their. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS: homemade spaghetti sauce
refrigerated pizza crust
mozzarella cheese (shredded)
provolone cheese (sliced)
Italian seasoning grinder
olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 350*. Roll out pizza crust on pizza stone making sure you've left enough dough for sides. Spread olive oil on crust and Italian seasoning. Bake for about 10 min. or until golden. This creates a stable crust for your sauce. Layer crust with spaghetti sauce, provolone and mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 20-25 min (ovens vary). Have a blessed weekend!

TWIST:  your sauce already has your meat, peppers, etc. You can add more if you wish when layering pizza. Just be careful if you add more sauce...you don't want a soggy pizza crust.

NEXT WEEK:  "All about Chicken"

DESIGN TIP:  Home Theatres...I have to say home theatres and vacation homes have always been my favorite on the design list. I've never had a client put me on a budget for their movie room or a vacation home. Well, (me including) don't have the luxury of having a home theatre...so today's tip is creating the look within your space. Seems today's trend is the "Man Cave"...I know, don't go their ladies...we have one too. I like to call it the "relaxed family room". Create the room so your whole family can enjoy especially on game day. If you are tight on space look at furniture that has "wall hugger" features. Rooms with windows use black-out lining on drapes creating the dark ambiance of a theatre room. For extra seating look at coffee tables that have ottomans underneath. Great for the kids. Depending on space try to have bar/ counter area for easy access for beverages and snacks. Honestly, I could go on forever creating the look without the cost. If you have any questions you can email me or use the comment section for your q's. I highly reccommend the link below if you have any building or remodeling questions. Always glad to help.

http://www.roweandcampbell.com/
mrowe@roweandcampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours