Friday, September 19, 2014

"BUNS 2 BREAD-CRUMBS"

Hey...hope everyone is enjoying a "glimpse" of fall. I know it sure is nice when we get a "tease" of a cool front. This summer has flown by but it's still "BBQ'n" time. I feel the fall is truly the best weather for outside barbeques. I'm currently working on a cookbook but wanted to share this bread tip with you in the meantime. I know we all save our left-over bread to make bread-crumbs...right? Well, here's a spin that I love to do. When you have left-over hot dog or hamburger buns etc. tear them into little pieces and freeze. The next time you barbeque place the breadcrumbs in a foil wrap and season to taste with butter and herb garlic salt. Shake often while cooking for even browning and cooking. Serve on top of a side-salad or makes a great topping for a vegetable dish. Enjoy!

If you have a recipe you'd like to share please email me at
cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Blessed Cooking from Our Home to Yours!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW QUILTING WEBSITE...
www.perfectgift-fromabove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours