Saturday, September 20, 2014

"LOVIN' FALL MUFFINS"

Hey....fall is my favorite time of year. I love the smell of pumpkin pie cooking in the oven, leaves turning and just the fresh smell outdoors. As with any holiday approaching we start thinking of recipes. Sometimes with our hectic schedule we tend to purchase items due to this, but have to say this will get you back in the kitchen. My sweet friend Cindy gave me this recipe this week and said it's so delish and easy plus all her grand kids love it. Well...if anyone knows me, I'm going to put a "twist" on it. Sometimes that's not always a good thing but I do believe you will love this one. So get ready for that wonderful smell of "Fall" in your kitchen. These muffins are easy, delish and some what healthy. Enjoy!

1 SPICE CAKE MIX ( 16.5 OZ)
1 CAN  100% PURE PUMPKIN (15 0Z)
3 GRANNEY SMITH APPLES (PEELED/CORED/CHOPPED SMALL)
1 CUP WALNUTS (

PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 350*
LINE CUPCAKE PANS WITH LINERS
MIX ALL INGREDIENTS ABOVE UNTIL WELL BLENDED.
FILL CUPCAKE LINERS 2/3 FULL
BAKE FOR APPROX. 13-15 MINUTES (OVENS VARY)

IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY WEIGHT ISSUES (YOU'RE BLESSED) :-) YOU CAN TOP EACH MUFFIN WITH A CREAM CHEESE FROSTING. I HAVE A EASY AND DELISH ONE ON A PREVIOUS BLOG THAT IS WITH MY CARROT CAKE RECIPE.

If you have a recipe you'd like to share please email me @ cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

"Blessed Cooking from our Home to Yours"

Check out our new Quilting website...
www.perfectgift-fromabove.com

Quilting Blog:
www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours