Friday, November 28, 2014

"GROCERY SHOPPING MADE EASY"

Hey...now that I have your attention....yes, grocery shopping made easy. I love it when my daughter shows me something so wonderful. She's the reason why I wake up every morning....my inspiration...true friend and the reason why I am a GEGE. Nichole's grocery list tip is actually on my quilting blog so I would love for you to view the story. To all us moms, I know you will love this one. Sometimes we tend to think, or at least me anyway, that we didn't do enough when our kids are growing up. When they become wives, mothers, you will see moments where you say..."O.K....I did alright....she's the best! Hope you enjoy....view at blog below.

"Blessed Cooking from our Home to Yours"
www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours