Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"GLUTEN FREE RUSTIC ITALIAN PIZZA"

Hey....hope you had fun making the pizza dough. What a fun recipe to make with your kids as well.
The recipe is half pepperoni and spinach....but I am sure any combo would work great. Hope you enjoy & let me know your versions as well.

While pizza is warm...spread half can of tomato paste (basil/garlic/oregano) flavored.
*Spread homemade pesto sauce (in food processor combine fresh basil/oregano/garlic powder and olive oil just until moistened)....I will be sharing a time saving garden tip in my weight loss journal ;-)
*Sprinkle 1 cup Italian Style grated cheese (blend of shredded low fat mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, provolone, parmesan Romano, Fontana and Asiago cheese....need I say more! or simply use your favorite fat free cheese.
*Layer 1/2 pepperoni slices (I use turkey) and other half baby spinach topped with your garden sliced tomatoes.
*Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top (I use Frigo found in the deli)
Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until your toppings are cooked. Watch carefully due to oven temps vary.
Enjoy!

"Blessings from my Home to Yours"
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours