Thursday, August 31, 2017

"PRAYERS FOR TEXAS"

Hey everyone....hope all is well. Been very blessed with how I live in Texas and was not affected by the hurricane. Sometimes we take for granted of how blessed we are until we see the horrific news that's happening right around us. We've had a lot of rain and some winds but nothing flooded. Please continue to pray for Texas. I met a lady yesterday that had knee surgery right before Harvey hit and she had to evacuate her coast home without pain meds. I can definitely relate to surgeries and being in pain. My heart goes out to all through out this difficult time. Prayers to all.
I will be posting some new healthy recipes soon that has helped me shed a few pounds. Also, if you are a quilter...follow along on my blog below for some "Spook-tacular Halloween projects"

Blessings from our Home to Yours.
Cat
email...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com
Facebook....I heard it through the quilt-vine

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours