Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Checkin' in :-)

Hey....hope everyone is doing well & starting to have some nice weather. I've been working on some time saving sewing projects and will be posting them soon! I know were all busy and love cooking and home décor projects so stay tuned....it's happening soon! In the meantime....hop on over to my quilt blog....just posted a safe tip on discarding rotary blades. I've been using them a lot recently so wanted to share this safe tip in the meantime of the upcoming home décor projects.
Stay tuned & thanks so much for patiently following!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's @ cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com
Facebook & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours