Friday, February 11, 2011

"BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA"

Hey...we made it through the week with this crazy weather! I'm happy to be alive due to my husband "busting his back-end" while feeding my birds for me this week. Yikes! My "flying feathered pigs" depend on me. Anyway, my BBQ pizza is a great Friday night meal. So stoke that fireplace, grab your favorite beverage, movie and relax! Who says Valentine's Day can't be "everyday". Have a blessed weekend.

INGREDIENTS:  refridgerated pizza dough
2 cups cooked/shredded chicken
1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks (drained)
12 cherry tomatoes ( cut in half)
2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Italian herb grinder

BBQ Sauce: whisk 1 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 1 tsp. Whole grain Dijon mustard, salt/pepper to taste. Any left overs makes a great dipping sauce for pizza.

Pre-heat oven to 425*.Spread pizza dough on a pizza stone, crimping sides. Drizzle olive oil and season with Italian herb grinder. Bake for about 10 min. or until crust is golden brown. Remove, add BBQ sauce (spread evenly over crust) and shredded chicken, drained pineapple chunks and sliced tomatoes. Spread shredded cheese on top and bake for about 20-25 minutes (ovens vary). Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!

NEXT WEEK:  "Healthy Sides"

DESIGN TIP:  I had a great email yesterday asking me why have a Designer when I already have a Custom Home builder. First of all, thanks for the email and this is an excellent question. A lot of times a Custom Home builder works with a Designer to offer that personable assistance through the construction stages. A designer will help you choose your interior/exterior selections of your home, making your building process less hectic. When I am working with a homeowner, I always make the home unique by focusing on their family's lifestyle.
Email me at cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com if I can assist with any design q's
Mark: mrowe@roweandcampbell.com for New Construction/Remodel q's
www.roweandcampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours