Friday, August 9, 2019

CATS FUN-FRIDAY TIP..."ART CANVAS 2 PILLOW SHAMS"

Hey...hope all is going well. I recently received compliments on this décor in my guest room that I just had to share. As a designer, I'm always creating for others, so when I have a chance to do something "out of the box" for myself....well needless to say...I think they are adorable. I love roosters so when I was shopping at my local antique store Pandora's Box and saw these 2 Canvas Art Rooster's, I about went nuts! I bought them without knowing what I was going to do with them. Do I frame them....seriously didn't know except the pure fact I was going to use them somewhere. It happened by accident....I laid them on top of my white shams in my guest room so they didn't get touched or wrinkled. Next morning....while drinking coffee I walked into guest room and saw my roosters and my "design crazy eye" went immediately into pillow shams. Went through my fabric stash and decided to go with muslin for the backing. I sewed them with my favorite #AURIfil fifty weight thread #2311. This color hue is so neutral and the weight is perfect for all your sewing/crafty/quilting projects. If you know me by now, you know I also have a
quilt-blog. So follow on blog below and you 2 can have your own unique shams :-)

Blessing from my Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's... cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com
Follow me on Facebook & Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours