Saturday, September 21, 2019

"Today, I realized I'm a Pioneer Woman Snob" :-)....Can't help myself....I love her products!

Hey everyone...hope all is going well. I had to share this 'cause sometimes you don't realize how much you like someone or something until this happens. This week I was making a birthday cake and I whisked the batter using my faithful hand whisk and the thing decided to break on me. I was "too lazy" to break out my hand mixer for such a small task :-) So yesterday while shopping I thought "what a great time" to add to my "Pioneer Woman" collection. Well this morning while making cornbread, I used my new whisk....I was so excited and was whisking away and stopped....where is my sweet little butterfly.....where is my pioneer woman logo....how can this be....I have so much of her cooking items and yes I'm abscessed and it's because her products are "wonderful"....I guess I'll survive for now anyway :-)
***Update....while washing my whisk...."I found her logo"....it helps to wear glasses :-)
Honestly...all kidding aside....she has great products if you haven't already tried them!!!!

Well stay tuned 'cause while my cornbread was cooking (recipe for casserole coming soon) I was able to work on making my "Pumpkin-Spice-Crack" a tad-bit healthier....(pic below)….it's setting up now as we speak and if all goes well I'll be sharing this one as well. I will admit, I tasted it and if it doesn't fully set-up....well let's just say a bowl of ice cream will come into play :-)
Enjoy your day & talk soon :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Pinterest & Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours