Friday, March 6, 2020

"CATS FUN-FRIDAY TIP"....WEIGHT-LOSS INSPIRATION!

Hey everyone....hope your weekend is off to a great start. As I've previously posted, I'm on a "weight-loss-journey." I'm very blessed to have my sweet daughter Nichole as my "life coach." A few months back she recommended for me to "write down what I eat throughout the day," so I can see the things that need improvement. Be "count-a-ble."  I just love her! Well....I did try for a few days and then it became a huge slap in the face of when you think you are cooking and or baking healthy but you're really not. So.....I took her advice but on "Mom's pace"....#babysteps! ;-)
What I started to do and have to say pretty much have stayed on track, is that every month I "give up" something that I love to eat or in some case, drink. Yes, it seems that it will take longer but for me it's working & not so frustrating. Loosing weight can be a task but if you make it work for you & realize that your health is important. Stop and think of all your loved ones that depend on you. If our health is bad we are no good to help others. Plus, it's amazing how you'll feel. I know, this has helped my self-esteem....self-confidence & I've only lost 13 pds. Can't wait to see how I fell in the near future.
My adopted sweet daughter Heather recently stated for me to watch out for the carbs as well. A lot of "sugar free" items have more carbs which can be worse depending on your system & exercise routine. I love these girls....both smart and beautiful & health conscious. I'm truly blessed!
Below is a few tips of what I've "deleted" in my journey so far. If you know me "coffee" is a big part of my life, so read on for my "caffeine tip." :-) Hope this helps & please feel free to email me any of your tips you'd like to share!

Blessings from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

January....meat
February….diet sodas (mostly just water w/lemon)
March...my afternoon coffee!!!! This was and still is a huge deal for me but let me share this tip. In the morning I slice a lemon into wedges and place in a container in fridge. Not only is it convenient throughout the day but it's a steady reminder when I open the fridge of what only to drink. I squeeze a lemon into my bottled water and I'm good to go! In the afternoon, I'm now doing the same instead of my coffee. The lemon is a natural detox for your body so it's a win...win in my book :-)

My morning routine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours