Friday, February 28, 2020

"CATS FUN-FRIDAY TIP"

Hey everyone....you/we made it....it's finally Friday. Well.....if you're like me you already have your weekend planed out or I should say...."my new recipes planned out" :-) I do want to take a moment and share this tip with you....recently, while washing the lids to my pans, I had noticed a "water build up" around the inside of the lid. I won't waste your time of telling you how this kicked in my "OCD" or how I then took down all my pots and pans and removed all the lids to see how they looked. I also won't share with you how "long" it took me to come up with this "cleaning tip." :-)
Here's the thing....I wash all my pots and pans/lids by hand....I do not submerge into water but this will still happen while you are washing a lid. It's going to happen and it may seem trivial but this was driving me nuts! :-)
Needless to say...they are "all" cleaned back up looking pretty and ready for my next baking/cooking adventure! You can see in pic below that I do have an "older semi-retirement home" and I do make a "focal point" using the shelf above my stove. I've been blessed to design many "gourmet kitchens" and sometimes it's a bit frustrating not having what I design for others but we do projects one "design at a time." Meanwhile,  it's about using what I have and definitely making things work for my family.
I always say...."Trends come and go but Family is Forever" so make sure your home functions to your family's lifestyle.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's....cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Facebook & Pinterest
quilt blog: www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



Here's all you do....hold lid with one hand and take a dry paper towel and pinch it into the rim (between glass and lid) and run it around to let the paper towel absorb the moisture.
Seriously....that's it.....I almost didn't post this but was recently talking to a group of ladies that stated they had the same issues. :-)


All cleaned....back up on "display" looking pretty as ever! My OCD was a bit better however I am now "pre-spring cleaning closets" :-) :-) :-) or :-( :-( :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours