Wednesday, November 10, 2021

"Update....Step Stool & a Trip was not in the plan"

 Hey everyone...hope all is well. Wanted to update you of what's been happening....I started my series..."Lovin' Fall Y'all" & boy did I "Fall." I took an unexpected trip with a step stool and needless to say for the last 6 wks it's been hard to sit...stand...basically do anything while recooperating with pulled muscles in my ribs. I am "thankful" at my age that I didn't break anything. I bruised my body and my ego for being so "careless" & I'm upset that I havent been able to post my fall recipes. Anyway...life continues and pain meds and rest has helped. So stay tuned and I hope y'all are starting your "fall" off better than I have :-) Stay safe & talk soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours