Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

 Hey everyone....Happy New Year! Wow...it's here...2023. Last year was a bit rough so I'm praying 2023 will bring us all joy. I know we all set goals every year but I'm trying to stick to the one that I promised my sweet grandson Davin. Yes...making my recipes "healthi-r." I've had a few "flops" lately, but I've realized they are not mistakes just trials :-) Although I hate wasting money. I've tried several healthy flours and nut substitutes, but I think I'm going to stick with the ones that I'm accustomed to and you can always substitute the ones to your liking. Everyone's dietary needs are different, and family needs as well. As I've gotten older my "needs" have really changed. Lord I never thought I'd say that! :-)  Thank you so much for following. I'm looking forward to sharing some more fun...healthi-r recipes with you along with some helpful tips in the kitchen! Remember the best ingredient is a "pinch of humor" and lately I've really been seasoning with that tip! Have a great New year!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours