Thursday, August 24, 2023

Scrap Forward 2 Fall....Fun-ctional Sunflower Trivet 4 Entertaining!

 Hey y'all...hope you are having a great week. I wanted to share a fun-ctional fall trivet for entertaining. It's super fun 2 make & easy. My kind of project :-) All the information is on my "quilt blog" plus a link to receive 15% off your quilting supplies from Missouri Star Quilt Company. I hope you enjoy making this fall trivet for entertaining or make a few for gifts. Keep following for more fun-ctional decor for entertaining this holiday season. I'm sew excited!!!  A fun recipe season is happening soon too :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours