Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve Blessings!

 Hey everyone....hope your weekend is going great. It's hard to "believe" it's Christmas eve. I love this time of year cherishing the true meaning of the season. I'm blessed to have "family time" this year which makes this a memorable one or best Christmas ever! Now my grandson is older & traditions are a bit different but still memorable. Seems like yesterday he had his first pic with Santa and now he's 13. I'm definitely cherishing his pics displayer throughout my daughter's home. I love Christmas so much that I'll by doing Quilt-Mas Cheer all year on my quilt blog. I'll be featuring "Scrap-a-longs" all year for you to get a jump on your holiday gifts for next year. We'll have fun home decor projects so don't put away your Christmas fabrics. I'll also be featuring a discount with Missouri Star Quilt Co. for your sewing/crafting or quilting needs. I do wish y'all a Blessed Christmas and thank you so much for following.

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links on home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours