Saturday, March 9, 2024

Cats "Sheet-pan Chicken Veggie Fajitas"

 Hey y'all...hope your weekend if off to a great start. I know a lot of you are excited about "Spring Break." I do miss planning outings & activities with my daughter. Seems like yesterday! Now I get to hear what they are planning with my grandson. I do remember evening dinners being a bit hectic after being gone all day. My chicken fajitas have been a weekly staple for me. I love how you can make a large amount...place in container and pull out...heat...make into quick tacos...salads...sandwiches...endless possibilities. Plus, they freeze well too. I use the "Perdue" chicken that comes individually wrapped. You can pull out as many needed if you're cooking for a small crowd. They are so convenient, and I actually tenderize them with my fingers while they are in the package. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to chicken juice :-) You will love the smell as they are cooking due to the peppers, but you can add any veggies that your family desires. This is such an easy recipe...easy clean-up & baked in the oven. So, no worries about grilling if the weather is bad. I thank y'all so much for following. Don't forget if you need any sewing/crafting supplies MSQC is offering 20% off $50. or more until March 31st to celebrate National Quilting Month. (link upper right will take you to site & discount at checkout) I will say the smell of these fajitas is wonderful while sewing :-) Check back soon for a fun "series" that I'll be sharing in the kitchen. Have a great Spring Break!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)


Here's all you need...

* 1 pkg. Perdue individually wrapped Chicken Breasts (thawed)

* 2 small red...yellow...orange peppers (thinly sliced)

* 1 large zucchini (thinly sliced) or your desired veggies

* Fajita seasoning

Oil Mixture...blend 1/4 c zesty Italian dressing w/ 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.  Add Salt/pepper as desired.

Here's all you do...

* Pre-heat oven to 400*

* Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper & lightly spray w/cooking oil.

* Place chicken & veggies in pan.

* Brush oil blend mixture over all & season with fajita seasoning.

* Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes (ovens vary) ...carefully remove from oven (it will be juicy) and flip veggies and chicken over with tongs. 

* Repeat the oil blend and seasoning method and return to oven.

* Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. (ovens vary)

* Slice chicken as desired.

Tip...I do small slices for the convenience of prepping with other meals.

Enjoy!

Talk soon,

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours