Wednesday, January 1, 2020

"HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU!"

Hey everyone....wanted to wish everyone a Blessed New Year & to say "thank you" for following my blog. Especially thank you to all the emails during my back difficulties. It's been a trying year but with the Grace of God all is good! I've done some lifestyle changes now for 7 weeks and you might see some "different style" of my cooking recipes but the décor will always stay the same....sweet and simple :-) My passion is design....cooking and quilting so again I thank you for following me and please continue to email me with your q's....always glad to help!
May we all be Blessed with more dirty dishes and a home full of love!

Blessed Cooking from my Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Pinterest
Quilt Blog.....www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours