Thursday, September 9, 2021

"Scrapin' w/Cat Quilt-a-long" starts today :-)

 Hey everyone...hope your week is going well. I wanted to share my Scrapin Quilt-a-long with y'all that started today on my quilt blog. It's already September and this would make a great gift for any occasion. I love fun & easy projects that use up my "scraps." I'll be posting more on my quilt blog but this one kicks-off the series! "Scrapin' Coastal Fold-n G0 Tic-Tac-Toe" Scrap Fabric for the each square and quilted with Aurifil thread. Hope you pop on over to my quilt blog to follow along. Have a great week & I'll be posting some health-r recipes soon! Two months without BACON and I'm still alive! Have to say I've been having fun watching peoples expression when I tell them "omit the bacon." :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Pinterest & Facebook

and www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours