Tuesday, September 14, 2021

"Scrapin' w/Cat" Quilt-a-long...."Cat's Cookie Cutter Christmas" starts today!

 Hey everyone...hope your week is going well. I wanted to share my "Scrap Quilt-a-long" with you. It's that time of year already when Christmas will be sneaking upon us. My designs are from Country to Coastal to Christmas and will make great gifts for any season all using the "snowflake cookie cutter below" They feature techniques from beginner to advanced....easily enlarge & have coordinating "mini" projects too. "One Design...Sew Many Ways!" My inspiration came from making Christmas cookies & cinnamon toast with my grandson using our favorite "snowflake cookie cutter." Amazing how "cookie cutters aren't just used for cookies anymore." So... Pop on over to my quilting blog, grab your "stash fabric... Aurifil thread" & let's have some fun 2gether! :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours