Saturday, June 29, 2024

"Stitchin' @ the Lake" w/Jenny Doan's Signature Series Tool Set!

 Hey y'all...hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm excited about the Summer Series that I'll be hosting for sewing/quilting & cooking. As you know I have a quilt blog so I'll be hosting series between the two blogs. I know a lot of you have the kiddos home for the summer and probably are wondering what fun activites can we plan. Well no worries. I have fun designs starting in July..."Stitchin' @ the Lake"... "Teach the Kiddos 2 Sew this Summer" & a d'lish series of "Summer Sides." Along w/the fun stitchin' designs I'll be sharing tips/tutorials too for y'all. If you have viewed Missouri Star Quilt Company's webiste they host many tutorials & downloads plus daily deals. My link to MSQC w/save you 20% off $50. or more on most supplies for the month of June. The discount does not apply towards the special tool set but it sure does on other items for all your sewing/crafting.quilting supplies. In fact I already started a "Spook-tacular"...designs today on my quilt blog. It's a fun project for the weekend showcasing the adorable "Little Witch" fabric line by Jennifer Long "Sew a Story" for Riley Blake Designs. We'll be bopping between Holiday's & Projects so keep following...believe me their will be something for you! Please check out Jenny's Tool Set...it's a limited offer and would make a great gift for any occassion or for yourself. The pics below show how amazing the "Tool Set/Box" is and convenient to carry on any Summer adventures you have planned. I for one love to have a "hand stitchin' project" when going somewhere just to sit...relax and enjoy the moment. So keep checking back...please follow my quilt blog for exciting projects this summer. Let the Summer Fun Begin!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest


The tools in this series come in an elegant subtle peach color...each etched w/the Missouri Star Symbols ensuring durability and precission. Crafted from German grade steel & lined w/ Missouri star Quilt Town Floral fabric. It's not only sturdy for the on-the-go projects but super-cute :-)

So come join Chuck & I for some "Stitchin' & Fishin' @ the Lake this Summer!" :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours