Monday, July 1, 2024

Another Awesome Monday w/ "At Home with Misty!

 Hey y'all...hope your week is off to a great start. I know Mondays are always hard. Seems the weekend always goes too fast for me. But I've gotten a "new attitude" on Monday's...what! I actually look forward to Monday's due to Misty Doan w/Missouri Star Quilt Company hosts "At Home with Misty." Every Monday Misty shares a super cute & clever design w/us all & it's a "free tutorial." I know I'm always mentioning to follow Missouri Star Quil Company & this is just one of the perks. Actually all the Doan Ladies share exceptional design tutorial on the website. Today's tutorial is sew clever & it uses my favorite "orange peel template" by MSQC that I love & use a lot. The pattern below is available on MSQC website & Misty's tutorial too.  If you need supplies my link to Missouri Star Quilt Company will save you 20% off $50. or more on most products for the month of July. Yup..they extended this awesome discount for another month! I'm super excited for all the fun projects that I have planned on my quilt blog plus all the fun projects that Missouri Star Quilt company will be sharing as well. Make sure you check out todays tutorial :-) So let the Summer Fun begin!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links on right of home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours