Friday, July 5, 2024

Summer Sides..."Cats Chili-dog Mac-n-cheese!"

Hey y'all...hope you had a great 4th of July. I know a lot of y'all are having gatheringa all weekend to celebrate so I thought it's the perfect time to kick off my series "Summer Sides." We all get invited to bbq's...potlucks...parties and if you're like me I like a recipe that's easy & a crowd pleasure. Well this recipe is a combination of my love for "chili & mac-n-cheese." I know you're going chili in the summer...are you nuts. Seriously this recipe is d'lish...adult & kid friendly. You won't be the one that brings the typical mac-n-cheese with this recipe :-) My series "Summer Sides" is ue to easy & d'lish recipes for entertaining. I don't do a long time-consuming recipe anymore due to my health restrictions. But I still want a d'lish recipe for my family. I served my dish on the "America,,,Sew Beautiful" trivet that I made on my quilting blog. Fabric is the stunning collection "American Beauty" by Riley Blake Designs .You know me..it's all about fun-ctional decor. So keep checking back for more "Summer Sides" for your family...fun...entertaining. I'm also featuring "Teach the kiddos 2 Sew this Summer" & "Stitchin' @ the Lake" which have already started on my quilt blog. You can save 20% off $50. or more for the month of July on most products from Missouri Star Quilt Company. My links are on home page. I'm excited with our cooking...sewing & quilting adventures 2gether this summer. Thanks so much for following and check back soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC 

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links on right of home page)


Here's all you need...

* 4-6 Hotdogs

* 1 can (16oz) Busch's Chili Beans...Mild (do not drain) :-)

* 6 oz. velveeta cheese melted

* 1 1/2 cup small macaroni noodles cooked until al dente & drained.

* 1/2 cup cheddar cheese...grated (topping)

* Pinch of humor :-)

Here's all you do...

* Slice hotdogs in small & heat in a non-stick skillet until crispy or to your desired taste. 

* Set aside.

* Cook macaroni noodle until al dente/drain

* In same pot on low heat add in the chili & melted cheese & crispy hot dogs :-)

* Pre-heat oven to 375*

* Prepare a non-stick casserole dish.

* Spread chili-dog-mac-n-cheese in dish.

* Top w/grated cheese.

* Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts. (ovens vary)

* Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours