Sunday, August 4, 2024

"Santas SN-UGLY SWEATER DINNER PARTY!"

 Hey y'all...hope all is going well. I've been project catching up and trying to stay calm with this crazy hurricane season. I'll be sharing some fun recipes and projects for the month of August. I'm hosting a SN-UGLY Sweater Dinner Party on my quilt blog and supplies listed today. It will be a fun-ctional table runner for entertaining. I'm also re-doing my sewing room and will be sharing fun and easy designs to make as well. It's not too early to think about your Holiday projects. I can't believe August is here and summer is almost over. I don't know about y'all but this summer has flown by way to fast. I do my projects in moderation due to my back issues and most of my projects these days are very easy to follow & fast. Even my recipes have been a bit easier. You can't stand long in the kitchen with back issues but that's o.k. too. Most of the time families are hustling between games...activities for kiddos so fast & d'lish recipes seems to benefit everyone these days :-) I hope you pop on over to my quilt blog and join me on this super fun Christmas project. All the supplies can be found on Missouri Star Quilt Company and my link on home page will save you 20% off $50. or more on most supplies for the month of August. This super cute pattern by MSQC even comes with a free template download to make the sweaters. Keep checking in with me cause we have a fun-tastic month ahead. Thanks so much for following!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

(discount link upper right on home page)

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours