Thursday, August 8, 2024

Give-a-way w/ MSQC Christmas Template Set!

 Hey y'all...hope your week is going great. I'm thrilled to share this fun & exciting news with y'all. Missouri Star Quilt Company has "gifted" me this adorble "Christmas Template Set" to give a way to one lucky winner. Y'all they are super cute...adorable & come with a small verseion "nestled" within each template design. All you need to do to enter is follow me on Instagram (link upper right on home page) & MSQC & all the fun rules to enter are posted today. Y'all can you imagine how much fun you'll have creating Holiday projects with these adorable templates. I've been using the "Sweater template" on my "Santas SN-UGLY Sweater Dinner Party" table runner. The possibilites are endless....pillows...trivets for Holiday entertaining....super cute quilt design??? Who knows what I'll be sharing next :-) You can view all the dimentions of the templates on MSQC webiste. They also host a lot of Inspirational projects & tutorials for the Holidays too. Plus don't forget if you need supplies my link to MSQC w/save you 20% off $50. or more on most supplies for the month of August. What an exciting month we're already having ;-) Thanks so much for following & the deadline to enter for the give-a-way on my Instagram page is August 11th (Sunday) at midnight. Good luck! :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Missouri Star Christmas Template Bundle Set 2...





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours