Monday, August 5, 2024

Another great Monday w/Misty Doan "Sweet Violet Quilt"

 Hey y'all...hope your Monday is off to a great start. I used to dread Mondays...weekends went by too fast but now I look forward to Monday's with Misty Doan. Misty shares a design & tutorial every Monday. She's a fabulous quilt designer and you'll be inspired when you watch her tutorials. The "Sweet Violet Blossom" quilt pattern can be purchased at Missouri Star Quilt Company and/or watch her tutorial as well. The pattern is using Kona cotton fabric and it comes together quickly using 15" squares. The pattern is Jelly Roll friendly too. You know me I'm always thinking..."wouldn't this make a fun table runner?" Check out her tutorial and my link to MSQC (upper right on home page) will save you 20% off $50. or more in August on most supplies. Pop on over to my quilt blog too....Phase 2 is posted for my "Santas SN-UGLYSweater Dinner Party!" This is a fun 7 fast project and is beginner friendly too! Thanks so much for following and check back soon. We have a fun month ahead :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours