Saturday, August 29, 2026

"BOO-ville!...Finale

 Hey y'all...happy Saturday. I wanted to give a quick share that "BOO-ville!" my Mystery Spook-a-long finale is featured on my quilt blog. I've had a blast designing a Halloween quilt that features my fun Halloween memories with my family. I love designing quilts that can be passed down for generation and excited to share this is the first of many. I have a new series called "Traditions" starting mid-September and also a fun series here on my cooking blog called "Handmade-Home Cooked," I'll be featuring Holiday designs for entertaining along with recipes. I know it's only August but for me the Holidays sneak up on me too fast so we're getting a head start this year. As always, I thank you so much for following a long with me and letting me share my family traditions too. Check back soon for the fun design that I made using my scraps of the "Songbird Blog Hop."  Have a great weekend and talk soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook...Pinterest & Etsy (links upper right on home page)


"BOO-ville! Finale...







No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours