Friday, August 7, 2026

Cats Tip of the day!....Summer-ween information!

 Hey y'all...hope your summer is going great. It's been a bit of a whirl-a-wind for me. I recently came back from my sew-cation at my daughters. Oh, did we have fun sewing and creating a whole new series of products to share on her Etsy page. She designed wellness products.... Journals...gifts and more. We've been sewing together for many years and I'm so excited to share this new journey with y'all. There is a direct link on my home page. I'll also be sharing soon recipes that have been "grandson approved." Oh, did I mention there is another "Mystery Scrap-a-long" on my quilt blog. That's right...BOO-ville! a fun spook-a-long featuring Lumin fabrics and White Owl Textiles. I'm having a blast and this fabric collection will definitely get you in the Halloween spirit. We just started the mystery spook-a-long so join in anytime. The pic below shows a "fun-ctional centerpiece" for your entertaining that is available on her Etsy page. Pop on over and view more unique gifts. I thank y'all for following and check back soon for more fun details. 

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Spook-tacular centerpiece....

 available at https://auburnskiesstitching.etsy.com



3 piece set includes Trivet...along w/ 2 trees. All designed using Lumin Fabrics and sewn/ spider web quilted with Aurifil thread (thread not included) :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours