Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Cats Tip of the Day! Removing cat hair off your quilt!

 Hey everyone...hope all is well. I had to share this post cause if you have a cat like me, you know the dreadful task of removing cat hair off your blanket or quilt. I seriously have tried all the tricks and still would have hair on the quilt. I have a blue maltase and her hair shows up like a beacon. Recently I used a wet paper towel and just wiped it over her hair on the quilt. I was so amazed of how it all came up! Seriously so much easier & better even with the vacuum attachment. Plus, I didn't need to drag out the vacuum every day! The pic below shows the actual hair that came up. You may already know this trick but if you don't, please try it! I'm thankful my cat usually lays in the same spot as most cats do but now, I'm a little less stressed when cleaning up after her! :-) My cat is named after my sweet late grandmother Lottie so how could I ever get mad :-) Hope this tip helps!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours