Monday, May 23, 2022

Cats Tip of the Day!..."Storing Tomatoes"

 Hey everyone...hope your Monday is off to a great start. Recently I was watching one of my favorite cooking shows "the Kitchen," & they we're talking about preserving the life of a tomato. Needless to say, that caught my attention. I think I've tried every method known to man except this...storing tomatoes stem side down on plate in a cool, dry area on counter. Y'all may already be doing this but I have not. I get so disgusted when produce ripens before I need it too. Produce is so expensive & thought of wasting money makes me ill these days. Yes, if it does happen....no worries...just roast them & make spaghetti sauce or salsa :-) Anyway, going to definitely try this myself & I hope this tip helps you as well. Have a great...safe week!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours