Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Cats Tip of the Day..."Slicing Meat w/ Ease"

 Hey everyone...hope y'all are having a great week. I wanted to share a tip if you're not already doing this please give it a try! We all know it's BBQ season & slicing meat can be a bit daunting. Recently I was watching one of my favorite cooking shows and she stated put your meat in the freezer about 10 minutes before slicing. This helps with neater slices giving your meat a tender cut as well. I immediately had to try! The funny thing is last weekend we we're BBQ'ng with friends & I shared the tip and he goes "I do that all the time" Hmm....where have I been...thank God for cooking shows to bring you up to speed with the trend! I mostly eat chicken these days and we all know how slicing a chicken breast can be and have to say this really helps. My dear dad loved to BBQ. But have to say he was know for "burning the buns." He never had a problem passing those burnt buns around :-) Precious memories! So hope this tip helps & have fun BBQ'ng this summer.

*Please follow my quilt blog for fun & easy projects to do with the kiddos this summer! :-) 

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook, Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours