Sunday, May 15, 2022

"A Grandchild is the Secret Ingredient in any recipe"

 Hey everyone...hope y'all are having a great weekend. I've recently been working on a cookbook for my grandson & I asked him what his favorite recipes and times are together with Gege in the kitchen. I was actually thrilled with his reaction of why & what are you up to Gege. Well,,,it didn't take him long to figure it out and his exact words were..."you mean I'll have your recipes written down and I can make them too". Be still my heart.... I knew this gift would be meaningful but didn't realize the impact especially at his age being only eleven. It just made me think of how much of an impact those special memories cooking together are so special. So, I really encourage you to follow along with me creating a special cookbook or notebook for your special someone. Oh, and before I forget...let me share his sweet answers were.....pancakes, cinnamon toast, omelets, mashed potatoes, ham, deviled eggs, cookies oh and spaghetti. Be still my heart. I'm sure he'll come up with some other recipes by the time this cookbook project is over. My intentions we're for this to be a surprise but now kind of glad that he will be part of this project with me. After all, he is the secret ingredient in everything we make to make our recipes together perfect!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours