Saturday, April 8, 2023

"Rabbit in a hole" for Easter Breakfast!

 Hey y'all...hope your Easter weekend is going great. I wanted to share a fun Easter breakfast that you can get the kiddos involved as well. It's a twist on the old "Classic Egg in a hole." Oh my gosh....I grew up with "egg on toast" it wa something easy & inexpensive but then came along the "egg in a hole." Well that did it for me! We are always coming up with fun breakfast ideas when family gets together. This fun & easy tip just involves a "cookie cutter" which you probably already have. What's fun is the tips of the Easter Bunnies ears start turning white as it cooks. :-) It's a tradition we do almost every Holiday using seasonal cookie cutters. The kiddos love helping. And you just made Easter Memories they can share one day too. To this day my grandson Davin always requests "Cinnamon Toast" made with Christmas Cookie Cutters. I can honestly say that he will definitely continue these special moments that I have with him with his family one day. I hope you try this tip if you aren't already doing so...make those special memories with your loved ones even if it's so simple as an egg....slice of bread & a cookie cutter. :-) Easter Blessings!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

Instagram @ihearditthroughthequiltvine

https://ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



Here's all you do...

Cut your hole in bread using Bunny Cookie Cutter or your desired cookie cutter.

Tip: I place bread on cutting board to make the cut out easier. :-)

In a non-stick pan. on med low. Melt a Tb. butter & place toast in pan and carefully crack the egg into the hole.

Depending on how you like your eggs...cook as desired. I love how the "ears" start becoming white as 

the egg cooks. So cute! Have fun with the kiddos or adults :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours