Monday, May 1, 2023

Cats Trivet....Aurifil thread...Cuisinart for dinner!

 Hey everyone...hope all is going well. If y'all are like me you're always wanting a fun & easy way to serve dinner. I love to make trivets. Not only are they functional but a great conversation starter. When you entertain & place a "homemade" trivet on the table it just feels like home. They also make great gifts for any occasion. I also love the convenience of "stove to table". Honestly any night of the week. I recently purchased the 3 qt. stainless steel round braiser by Cuisinart. Oh my goodness. I love the quality...the convenience and how you can serve straight to the table. It's definitely a "showstopper" on top of my Trivet that I recently made. Pop on over to my quilting blog for the full details of how easy this trivet is to make! Enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours