Sunday, February 25, 2024

Embroidery 101: Hand Embroidery Basics for Beginners





Hey y'all...hope your weekend is going great. I wanted to share Natalie's tutorial with you. I love to personalize home decor or gifts and what better way than embroidery. Natalie will walk you through every step from supplies to techniques. You can view many of her tutorial on Missouri Star Quilt Co. website. My link (upper right on home page) will take you there and save 15% on supplies. Embroidery was one of the fist techniques that I learned as a child and I'm loving her tutorials. I'll be sharing fun projects soon using patterns from Missouri Star Quilt co. to personalize items for your home & gifts.
Enjoy! 

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat
MSQC Affiliate
Paid Partnership w/MSQC

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours