Thursday, May 23, 2024

America...Sew Beautiful "Party-Point-Celebration" Runner 4 Entertaining!

 Hey y'all...hope all is going great. Well it's that fun time of the year where Gradution celevrations are happening and Memorial weekend to kick of the summer festivities. I wanted to share w/y'all a "3-Part-Series" called "America...Sew Beautiful" that I am hosting on my quilt blog. to Celebrate & Honor our Country. The first is the "party-Point-Celebration" runner...pic below. I love the size (11 1/4 x 31) it's great for boating...rv'ng...camping and can be easily enlarged by adding more blocks to accomodate your holiday entertaining. The fabric by Riley Blake Designs is stunning & versatile for Memorial Day...4th of July...Labor Day entertainig. I love a design you can make and use for many festivities. The fabric collection is called "American Beauty" and it's a 10" collection of stunning fabric hues. You can purchase the collection on Missouri Star Quilt Company's webiste and my link on home page will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of May. I do have a d'lish recipe to share w/y'all real soon for your holiday weekend. Y'all know me too well...of course I'm going to have "recipes" to go along w/the decor :-)  So pop on over to my quilt blog and check out how easy & fun-ctional the table runner is for your holiday entertaining. Thanks so much for following & check back soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow me on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

"Party-Point-Celebration" Runner...



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours