Thursday, May 9, 2024

Great Gift for Mother's Day...Graduation or Just Because!

 Hey y'all...hope your having a great week. I wanted to share a fun & easy pattern with y'all that would make a great gift using one Charm pack. The pattern "Updated Three Totes One Charm Pack" by Missouri Star Quilt Company is great. The instructions are easy to follow and would also make a great Summer Project to teach kiddos to sew. You know me...I'm all about sewing & quilting it forward. I used a charm pack by Island Batik "Pin Dot floral"...accented with uncorked fabric by Windham Fabrics...pieced and quilted with Aurifil 50 weight thread #2588 & 2134. This pattern is sew versatile that I can see it as a "Baby Shower" diaper bag gift for a new mom. She would definately be proud sporting a handmade gift when shopping. I even made a pocket with my scraps to hold keys...cell phone or Chuck :-) I love to make a special gift but truly love a pattern that you can make in a jiffy too. The pattern states 3 totes so don't forget to make one for yourself :-) All supplies can be found on Missouri Star Quilt Company's website & my link w/ save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of May. Can you believe it...where already in May! Well, I have another fun "Scrap-a-long" coming soon along with some d'lish recipes for those "Suppers on the Porch." I thank y'all so much for following & have a great week!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

"Updated Three Totes One Charm Pack Pattern" by Missouri Star Quilt Company...




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours