Wednesday, February 26, 2020

"ROASTING ALMOND FLOUR by NATURE'S EATS"

Hey everyone....I have to share the ultimate new baking trend. It's "roasting" your almond flour by Nature's Eats. This almond flour is healthy and when you "roast" it before using in your recipe it enhances the natural almond flavor. The smell is absolutely amazing during this process. You will be seeing a lot of my "healthi-r" recipes using Roasted  Almond Flour by Nature's Eats. The process is so easy and you most likely are using the oven temp already for your baking needs. I actually will remove half of my almond flour that is called in the recipe and roast it....depending on the recipe I might roast it all. Roasting does change the texture of the almond flour a bit but in most of my recipes it's a win...win :-) Pic below is roasting almond flour and sliced almonds by Nature's Eats. The recipe for this step is coming soon but the technique is the same. Also a "clever tip" when using the parchment paper!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy roasting your almond flour and when we meet up in person you can "thank me" for the amazing smell in your kitchen :-) It's addicting!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on Pinterest & Facebook
quilt blog....www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com

"Roasting Almond Flour by Nature's Eat's"


Here's all you do...
Pre-heat oven to 350*
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place your almond flour on baking sheet and roast for 3-5 minutes (oven vary so watch carefully)
Carefully stir half-way through.
Let cool.

TIP: using the same parchment paper...fold paper in half using it to add the almond flour into your ingredients. No mess!



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours