Tuesday, February 4, 2020

"ROOSTER = WELCOME....NO MATTER WHAT STYLE"

Hey everyone...hope your week is off to a great start. Recently, I was at a friends house and as soon as I walked in, I immediately felt welcomed. That's correct....I was welcomed by "Rooster décor"....I felt right at "home" and maybe it's because I also love and have rooster décor. Her home really touched my heart....it made me realize that a "Rooster" is like a "Pineapple"....they both symbolize welcome. Yes, maybe it's a "south thing" but then I did some design research. No matter your design style you can incorporate a "rooster"....Country French....Rustic....Modern/Country...Farmhouse or whatever your décor. You can incorporate a "rooster" just about in any room. It just amazes me of how something so simple can have different meaning in someone elses "design eye." I always say...."no mater the design trend....make your home suit your family's needs." Designs come and go but your family is forever!
Below are some designs incorporating a "Rooster" :-)
Have a great week & check back soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat
email q's...cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com
Follow on facebook & Pinterest
Quilting blog....www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com


"Country French"



"Modern/Country"



"Rustic"



"Farmhouse"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours