Monday, August 16, 2021

"Cooking Schedule of the Week"

 Hey everyone....hope y'all had a great weekend. I'm enjoy being with my family & spending time with my grandson but where did the weekend go??? Seems like we just was wondering what to eat for dinner Friday night. Time does "fly too fast" & one thing I've learned in life is to "make every moment count." Well, except calories...wouldn't that be nice :-) I do have some easy...healthi-r recipes to post this week,,,,I'm trying them out on my "grandson"....he's my "tester." In the meantime here's some 'cooking humor" to start off the week. Somehow I'm going to print this and place on fridge for some ER days. Although I'll have to state "Gege's Kitchen" :-)

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

also @www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours