Monday, August 9, 2021

"Space-Saving Coastal Decor"

 Hey everyone...hope your week is off to a great start. Recently due to "down-sizing" I had to come up with a semi-clever idea for decor. I purchased a sign last fall but wanted to have a sign for all seasons. I would be using it and no need to store it due to my limited space. The back of the sign was a "empty canvas" for me so I purchased letters from local craft store and painted them a pretty coastal blue. I did rough the letter's first with sand paper before painting. I used a shell intead of the letter "O" and painted the bars white to help define the space. This was such a fun and easy project plus inexpensive. The letters were on sale and paint too. The only expensive was the polyurithane to protect the wood but that's something you can use for further projects. The grapevine wreath was an experiment with same paint and just glueing some shells on it but it worked. Simple but cute. I'm doing things in moderation due to a limited budget but that just makes me think a little out of the box :-) Enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow On Facebook & Pinterest

& www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours