Wednesday, August 18, 2021

W.A.S. "Walk...Arms...Stomach"

 Hey everyone...hope your week is going well. I wanted to share this inspiration/tip with you. I've recently had a health scare & now need to make "changes" due to this. I know we all go through changes as we get older but it's how we "adapt" to them, which makes all the difference. As I'm slowly learning :-) I needed a reminder....needed to be disciplined...although my daughter keeps me motivated. Also, with age comes a very different form of eating & exercising. I alway's say..."it stinks getting old." 

Anyway, I started W.A.S..."Walk...Arms...Stomach" on my Pinterest page to hopefully help someone else that might be having some health changes as well. The Pinterest board features safe exercising tips....healthy recipes,,,and motivational quotes. I also started 2 month's ago giving up one "bad food habit." The first one was a shocker for me but doctor's orders of giving up BACON. Oh my goodness, I seriously thought she was joking. My current "challenge" is no chips. I really didn't eat a lot of chips but I do like a "crunch" with my food so now I replace with cucumber slices or carrotts. :-) I feel every small change will make a big difference later. #onestep@atime!

Please remember to always consult with your doctor for what's best for your individual health needs. 

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

email q's cmhdesigns2@yahoo.com

Follow on Facebook & Pinterest

& www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours