Sunday, June 25, 2023

Cats Tip of the Day! "Re-purpose Patio Cushions"

 Hey y'all...hope your weekend is going great! Well Summer is officially here. I can't believe the heat plus already storms brewing like crazy. Too soon mother-nature...slow down! ne of my chores that I absolutely despise is cleaning my patio furniture every summer. Well actually in Florida with the humidity it's a "all year chore." I wanted to replace my cushions, but the price of cushions was super high. Well, if you've been following me you know I've been posting tips on "teach the kiddos 2 Sew." My latest post was using a beach towel and making a pocket for storage. Posts June 3-4th. I thought why not use this same concept and just cover the cushions. My cushions are in great shape just a little faded (see pic). I'm so glad that I did! You can follow my instructions on my quilting blog but you;ll be doing the same technique just on the bottom of beach towel as well. Not only did I save money but I love how the towels just gave my Florida room a fresh look! Follow on my quilting blog for all the tips & techniques to "re-purpose" your patio cushions. I used Aurifil 50 weight thread for durability. If you need supplies click on the upper right of my blog for threads & sewing supplies from Missouri Quilt Co. Keep following for more tips this summer!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

Follow on Facebook...Pinterest & Instagram

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours