Friday, October 20, 2023

Cats Tip of the Day!..."I got your Back"

 Hey y'all...hope your Friday is going great. I wanted to share a few products that I absolutely love when sewing...quilting...crafting. I recently received these two products from Missouri Star Quilt Co. The Omnigrid 360 rotating cutting mat has been wonderful along with the ergonomic rotary cutter by Olfa. Sometimes we don't realize how much we bend/stretch when rotary cutting which puts pressure on our backs. I for one know it's so frustrating to do what we love while in pain. You can pop over to my "quilting blog" to read more. I also have a link on my quilt blog for MSQC website. They have daily deals for you as well. I thank y'all so much for following especially during my downtime of surgeries. Talk soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours.

Cat

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest

www.ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours