Saturday, October 21, 2023

How to Make a Quilted Ottoman - Free Project Tutorial


Hey y'all...hope all is going great. I had to share this super fun design with you. We all love to customize our home and what better way to say "welcome" than a "ottoman" to relax on. Missouri Star Quilt Co. Misty Doan is sharing a fun & fabulous ottoman tutorial. I love watching her techniques and designs especially from the comfort of my own home. It can't get any easier than that! I hope y'all enjoy this tutorial and break into your own stash pile to create your own. I thank y'all so much for following and check back soon for more tips & holiday recipes. Talk soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,
Cat

Follow on Instagram....Facebook & Pinterest

Quilt blog: https://ihearditthroughthequilt-vine.blogspot.com (link upper right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours