Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Suppers on the Porch.."Cats Crust-less Chicken Crock Pie"

 Hey y'all...hope your week is off to a great start. I'm excited to share w/y'all that my "Suppers on the Porch" fun-ctional table decor is ready for your Suppers on the Porch. I have given tips on how fun-ctional you can use the individual squares no matter your table size. On my quilt blog you will notice they can be placed in a row for a traditional table runner, or you can arrange for a square table too. I love because they are individually made you can use 3-6...endless possibilities for entertaining. Although I've been stating Suppers on the Porch, I will admit they are super cute inside as well. I love this time of year...relaxing outdoors...suppers on the porch. Listening to the birds. The fabric collection inspired my design & I hope your enjoying this series with me. As promised,,,along with the decor comes the fun & easy recipes for your outside entertaining. I don't know about you but for me eating inside is easy...you don't need to worry about the weather. In this series..."Suppers on the Porch" I will be sharing fun & easy recipes for your suppers on the porch. I'll share a "main dish...sides & desserts that are great for entertaining outside. yes...they still will taste fantastic inside too :-) I thank y'all so much for following me & weather you are cooking...crafting...quilting...please click on Missouri Star Quilt Co for inspiration. They have awesome daily deals...tutorials & my link w/save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of April for you supplies needed. I love to watch the tutorials...the "Doan's Ladies" always have awesome designs & techniques to share. Sew inspirational. I hope you enjoy this recipe...it's perfect for a meal outside...serve along with a side salad & it's complete. Simple & d'lish for your "Suppers on the Porch." Enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Note...the Fun-ctional Centerpiece :-) Insul-bright is used for hot/cold items but always check w/your surface area before placing hot items. :-)

"Cats Crust-less Chicken Crock Pie"


Here's all you need...

* 2 lrg chicken breats...diced

* 1 pkt (1oz) o f  Herb ox...sodium free granulated chicken bouillon 

* 1 (10.5) oz. can cream of chicken soup (whisked w/one cup water)

* 1 (10.5) oz. can cream of chicken soup

* 1 (14oz) can sliced carrots..(drained)

* 1 (14oz) can cut green beans (drained)

* 1 (15oz) can white corn (drained)

* 1/4 c Breadcrumbs

* Salt/pepper to taste

Topping... 1/2 c. grated cheese...1/2 c. breadcrumbs...1/4 c. dry parmesan cheese.

Here's all you do...

* Sauté chicken in oil/butter or your preferred method. on med/low heat until cooked. Season with Herb ox pkt & your desired seasoning.

* Microwave 1 cup water until warm...whisk in one can of cream of chicken soup & add into pan.

* Whisk in one can of cream of chicken soup until all incorporated.

* Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 mins stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. :-)

* Sir in veggies until all incorporated.

* Pre-heat oven to 350*

* Line a medium size crock w/ butter on bottom of crock & up the sides...so fun :-)

* Add breadcrumbs and twist around bottom & sides until it's covered...any left-over just distribute evenly on bottom of crock.




* Place crock on a sheet pan for safe in/out of oven.

* Carefully pour creamed chicken mixture into crock about 3/4 full.

Topping...

* Mix 1/2 c. grated cheese...1/2 c. breadcrumbs...1/4 c. dry Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top of pot pie.

* Cover w/ aluminum foil and bake for about 20 min....carefully remove cover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted :-) ...ovens vary.

* Enjoy!

This is a great for "Suppers on the Porch".... potlucks or anytime you need to share a meal w/a friend! Serves about 3-4.

I hope you enjoyed this recipe & check back soon for more "Suppers on the Porch" recipes.

Blessed Cooking,
Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours