Thursday, April 25, 2024

"Suppers on the Porch" ...Project Progress ;-)

 Hey y'all...hope your week is going great. I'm so excited to share w/ y'all the last 2 squares of the "Fun-ctional" Table decor. I love this fabric "Porch Swing" by Riley Blake Designs. The prints & hues are stunning. So far we've completed the 4 "Octagon Bird Squares" on my quilting blog and next up is the 'fun-ctional" centerpiece square. You'll be using Insul-bright which is a thermo lining for hot/cold items. I love to insert insul-bright into a quilt block to use when entertaining. This design is a great space-saver too. Once we have completed the last step of the "fun-ctional centerpiece" you will be able to "stack" the squares when not in use. I will admit it's super cute for outdoor entertaining but would look great indoors too! You never know what the weather is going to be, so I love a multi-functional design :-) I'll be posting the last step of the runner soon on my quilt blog. If you still need supplies my link to Missouri Star Quilt Co. will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of April. Also please follow MSQC website. They have great daily deals...tutorials for inspiration. I thank y'all so much for following and check back soon!

Blessed Quilting from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)





No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours