Wednesday, April 17, 2024

"Suppers on the Porch" Fun-ctional Table Decor!

 Hey y'all...hope you're having a great week. I wanted to let y'all know my Scrap-a-long..."Suppers on the Porch" has started on my quilt blog. This is such a easy design & fun-ctional. The fabric "Porch Swing" by Riley Blake designs was my inspiration. I love spring weather, eating & relaxing on the porch. This table decor is super easy & you'll be excited to decorate with for your porch entertaining. It is made up of 5 individual Octagon squares that come 2ther as a table runner. Four super cute bird squares using the Bird template by MSQC & one center Octagon square that is fun-ctional for hot/cold items. Phase 1 & 2 is up on quilt blog. Come join the fun and my link to Missouri Star Quilt Co. will save you 20% off $50. or more for the month of April on all supplies needed. I can't wait to share w/yall the recipe I have for the "center piece." hint hint.  Thanks so much for following!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Sneek-Peek of Phase 1 & 2... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours