Thursday, April 11, 2024

"Better Together Aprons"...You're Never 2 old 4 Mother/Daughter Aprons!

 Hey y'all...hope all is going well and weather is being kind. My prayers to all going through this crazy "Spring Weather." Geeze...this has been nuts! I wanted to share w/y'all my recent project that would be a great Mother's day gift...graduation...birthday or just because I love you. The pattern "Better Together Aprons" by Missouri Star Quilt Company is super easy to follow & versatile too. Easily adjust the pattern for sizes and would make a super cute Mother/Son duo by just changing the fabric if needed. Speaking of fabric...I'm in Love w/the Sage Yuma Lemon Canvas by Art Gallery Fabrics. The quality is very easy to sew with that I even made the straps to coordinate. Yes, you can make the straps from the cotton twill tape that is stated on pattern project supplies. My goal was to challenge myself this year to step out of my comfort zone...try new things & I had a blast making the straps. These aprons are so special, and I can't wait to pack mine along when my daughter and I are cooking/baking together. I'm excited to share that MSQC extended their discount of 20% off $50. or more for the month of April. My link is on home page and it applies at checkout. Trust me it works...I just purchased some items for the upcoming Holidays :-) I know if you're like me you probably like to look "fashionable" when entertaining so don't forget to make one for yourself! I thank y'all for following and check back soon for more "fun-ctional projects." Enjoy!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)

Better Together Aprons pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Company...

Chuck loves his apron too :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours