Monday, April 15, 2024

Project Peek of the Week..."Suppers on the Porch"

 Hey y'all...hope you had a great weekend. I'm super excited to share with you my new pattern "Suppers on the Porch." The fabric collection "Porch Swing" by Riley Blake Designs inspired my design. I love to sit outside listen to the birds and entertain. It's very relaxing for all. I will be featuring a "Fun-ctional Table Decor" for entertaining. Super fun & easy doing raw edge a-play-que. All the supplies from MSQC are listed on my quilt blog to get you started. You can also save 20% off $50. or more for the Month of April from MSQC.I hope you pop on over to my quilt blog and join in on the fun! I will also have a "super sweet" recipe to share w/y'all that will be the "center piece" once the runner is complete. It's Spring...so they say...still kinda crazy but you will love entertaining w/this fun-ctional table decor! We've been giving away items w/MSQC on Instagram & Facebook so I hope you're following me for all the fun events. Thanks so much for following & talk soon!

Blessed Cooking from My Home to Yours,

Cat

MSQC Affiliate

Paid Partnership w/MSQC

Follow on Instagram...Facebook & Pinterest (links upper right on home page)




No comments:

Post a Comment

~Sending you thanks and blessings from my home to yours